Push to Brake, pull to accelerate.
The second offering in the line of Veigel right hand controls is the Compact II. The Compact II provides a slim design to fit better in today’s newer more compact vehicles. The unique push pull motion prevents simultaneous use of the gas and brake making it the safe choice for older drivers. The second pivot point for acceleration allows for more range of seat positioning when compared to traditional right hand push pull hand controls.
Proven technology, sleek and elegant design – that is how the Compact II hand control is made. The function is simple: to accelerate, pull the ergonomically shaped handle backwards, a slight push in the forward direction operates the brake. The mechanical brake lock can be easily engaged with the push of a button. The handle is shaped in such a way that the hand can rest on it while driving. This means relaxed and effortless driving, even on long distances. The hand control can be folded out of the way when not in use.
- Push forward to brake
- Pull back to accelerate
- Brake lock button maintains vehicle braking to free hand for gear selection
- Cannot gas and brake at the same time
- New design allows the driver to keep the seat close to the control without affecting acceleration
- New stylish cover integrates better with modern car interior
- Right hand use
- Typical installation mounts to seat bolts
- Specific brackets for most popular mobility vehicles including wheel chair accessible trucks and mini-vans
Upgrades of Veigel Compact II
Veigel Compact II Commander
The optional fitted Veigel Commander for the Compact II allows the driver to access the most important secondary functions of the vehicle with just one finger.
The device can be used easily and integrates perfectly with the award-winning design of the Veigel hand control. In addition, the original vehicle operating functions remain intact.